Logo



For this assignment we were supposed to create a logo that resembled ourselves, and while I have many aspects of my life I could have drawn from for inspiration I decided to center this logo around my name. I get so many compliments on my name which I love but I also find quite funny because I had absolutely no choice over the matter, so in away this logo is not only about me but also about my parents who are my everything. My name being Raelyn, my family and friends always call me Rae for short but this logo was mostly inspired from my Mom calling me her Rae of sunshine. I started by putting the letter 'R' on its side and playing with the curvature of the 'R' to get the half sun, and then with the leg of the 'R' to make one of the rays. I tried to make the 'R' stick out more based on the coloring of the last logo by keeping the whole 'R' orange. When choosing a color scheme it only made sense to do an orange and yellow theme however, I made the one logo rainbow because I started thinking more in terms of light on a spectrum reflecting rainbow; rae of light! In the future I would still like to play with this logo and give it more dimension/detail but in essence this is me in logo form.

Comments

  1. Wow, this logo is so fun and creative. I love how you were able to incorporate your name and turn it into something unique and that truly represents you. The color you chose I think suits the logo perfectly and it’s really pretty. This is the type of logo that I could picture on clothes, specifically hats or t-shirts. It’s really impressive how it turned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This logo is so cute! I love that you used the sun as your logo to tie it to your name I think that is very clever. You chose great colors for each of the logos, I liked the plain yellow ones but I also really like how the rainbow one stands out. The shape of the sun rays are really cool too I like how different it is from just a regular doodle of a sun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

portrait poster

Caligram