B&W to Color

Analogous

Complementary

Compound

Monocrome

Triad

Shade


For this assignment we had to take a picture of ourselves and turn it to black and white and then again to various colors. In all, this assignment probably took me close to seven hours to complete. I enjoyed layering effects over the colors which gave my eyes different levels of vibrancy in some versus others where I used less effects. I had the most trouble masking out some of my hair due to the original picture having a lot of fly aways however, I was able to play with the feathering and smoothing tools to avoid any rough patches of hair. I also enjoyed playing with the opacity of the background as some I maxed out at 100% such as the Analogous and Shade images while the other images I toned it down. I also tried to pick different colors to keep each image distincatly different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

portrait poster

Caligram