Puppet Project





For this assignment we had to turn ourselves into some sort of toy/puppet/figurine and place ourselves in a setting we had not been in before. I racked my brain for a while to think of what I would like to turn myself into and at first I thought of turning myself into an Oscar Award, and then it hit me... what about a Dundee! One of my favorite episodes (of one of my favorite TV shows) The Office is called, "The Dundies" where Michael Scott gives out ridiculous awards to his employees such as "hottest in the office". I am a Com major with a concentration in scriptwriting and because I am currently in many classes that are centered around writing for film/television I think that is why my mind went straight to incorporating myself into a show!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

portrait poster

Caligram