About Me

Hello everyone reading this! My name is Raelyn Brennan and what you are about to read about to read is a little backstory on myself and why I am posting this. Well for starters I kind of have to post this per the class assignment but going deeper than that I do really enjoy verbal and visual communicating through any platform (memes being my favorite) which explains my major being just that...communications. I graduated from Mercer County community college with my A.A in Liberal Arts and after taking some electives in both television and radio, in addition to realizing I have the gift of gab, I decided this field is where I should be. I am currently a full-time senior at The University of Tampa where I transferred in as a Junior making this September my first full year living in Florida. I was born and raised in New Jersey which that in itself I could write about forever because my love for that state is endless but I am going to try and keep this short so all I will say is this: It's pork roll. Not "taylor ham". Moving on, in the past year of living in Tampa I have acquired two jobs both which are located in Hyde Park, one being Surf Outfitters (follow their IG @surfoutfittters_jackrabbit) as well as the delicious restaurant On Swann. I enjoy being busy as much as I also enjoy my free time, typically spent on a beach. I really look forward to this class and the knowledge I can take away from it to apply in the real world and hopefully a future career.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo

portrait poster

Caligram